Skip to main content

Mother Daughter Day at the Theater and in the City

My daughter and I took a day trip to the theater and the city from our town.  We went to the Wang Theater to see Annie and the exquisite Citizens Opera House to see Mean Girls.


I wanted to show my daughter my former executive office in Downtown Crossing, where I worked long hours as an Assistant Buyer.  It was a day of fun and there was some upscale shopping In Faneuil Hall.  
We ended the day with dinner at Silvertones and 49 Social Downtown.  I like the stability of the day trip and it is always nice to be home after a day out!

49 Social


Read more

Real Estate: Hotel and Luxury

I wanted to change my house and general interior.  I decided to go somewhere for the day and try something new and different from my regular situation.  I want consistency in my environment and in the community and society. I am passionate about Real Estate, Interior Decorating, and Visual Art.  I am in my 40’s and I love reading about Real Estate in different markets.  Photo Credit: Kelsey Curtis on Unsplash, London UK In my studio and wearing the 2021 Sincere Sally summer fashion.  I currently work as a Social Media Manager and fashion blogger and my favorite designer is Sincere Sally.  Sincere Sally is hippie fashion forward cool fashion that is environmentally conscious. Wearing the Sincere Sally Hannah Mae Dress in a size small in blue and silver with chain straps and a rhinestone bracelet.  The dress has a structured look and comfortable fit. The design and style of the dress is ideal and fit for my work and to go to social events.   Sincere Sally Hannah Mae Dress Luxury and Bli

Tokenism and New Places

  Tokenism You get some type of chance Luxury Loft It is an actual relief to be done with my final education and continue with my at the top professional life.  I can think long and hard about a situation.  I have always had a very creative house interior and work space that people find dazzling and intriguing and would like to learn more about.  Turning 40 has led to better perspective, a healthy lifestyle, and future goals.  Having a house and living right in the city in my 20’s let me meet other professionals and socialize in different premiere places.  I met a lot of people in the same professional position and with a similar personal situation and interests.  You are talking to too many different people and are involved in too many different situations may have seemed relevant, but 20 years later I am in the same personal place.  I wanted to write a book, but I decided to write Luxury and Bling because I work in the field of Marketing and Visual Arts and I have a MBA with a focus

Modeling Agency “You need my Pink Satin Dress, Black Fur Coat, and White Patent Leather Shoes”

“What is the first thing you thought?  In my experience it has been the last thing I thought.  It is what I think when I am no longer connected to factors that have the ability to influence me.” Author Modeling Agency At the end of my 15 year career in fashion and retail for a company, I found myself in the same place I was in before deciding to continue with a career in this industry.  I am a business entrepreneur, sales, and real estate professional, and I have a lot of modeling experience.  There was a modeling school Lafemmina Modeling Agency located in a plaza and I wanted to go in one day.  Photo Credit: Inside Weather on Unsplash The models were attractive and stunning.  I ended up talking to the Director for more than two hours and my mother signed me up for the weekday class, since it was convenient for her to drop me off and run an errand.  I met another model at my first pageant, she was the last year Junior Miss winner and kept going out of her way to hold the door for me b

Fashion Executive

Fashion Executive H&M Mesh Wrap Dress , size small.  I get commission for purchases made through links in this post. H&M Fashion and Lifestyle: Fashion Executive Brooke Dusoe H&M has some great finds under $100 every season. The H&M brand works well for both my personal and professional style. I am wearing a mesh, wrap H&M dress, H&M pink, rhinestone barrett, and my silver elephant necklace. The dress has a printed pattern, V-neck, long sleeves, narrow ties at one side and is priced at $19.99. My typical career schedule is I work full time and I go out on the weekends. I also have a MBA and I do graduate work at night. I can wear the H&M product to work and on the weekends. The brand is a perfect fit for my personal style and dimensions height 5’10 and 125. They also have some cool accessories, which are reasonably priced and affordable. Some things I do for fun on the weekends when I wear the brand are: concerts, drive-in movies, museums, skiing and snowboa

Social Plans

Photo Credit: Unsplash, Carleigh at the White House by Roberto Nickson I will call this mystery person in this paragraph Brian. My first year in high school I had an advanced chemistry tudor and at the end of the tutoring session, the tudor said “You know what you should meet Brian.”  I knew who that was because I had heard people talk about this person in a way that was promising and superior.  I had consistently seen this person at track, sports, study hall, church, and the guidance department.  I had a conversation with the person and he told me I looked like Barbie.   I then began seeing the person more and more and he became more visible.  I then found myself being recommended to the same very elitist organization and institution.  We got along extremely well and he was very calm and able to have a good conversation with me and keep my general presence level.  We ended up belonging to the same organization and institution and the situation was somehow setup so I would be in a rela